Have you ever imagined spending a romantic evening in the lap of snow-capped Himalayas? Have you dreamt of relishing quality time with your love at Everest Base Camp? Or will you like to honeymoon in the tropical jungle teeming with wildlife not to mention tigers, rhinos and crocs?
- All the Arrival and Departure transfers by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in the Nepali authentic restaurant with cultural dances
- Deluxe Star hotel in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Nagarkot, Borderland in Bed and breakfast basis
- Flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- A day private white water rafting with guide, boat, equipments, food and camping
Accommodation in the riverbank
- 2 nights / 3 days jungle safari with all the jungle activities in Elephant back, nature tours, Elephant bathing, village tours, accommodation and all food and hot beverages
- Private vehicle to rafting put in point, Pokhara, around Pokhara sightseeing, to Chitwan National Park, borderland
- Guide and required entrance fees in Pokhara, Chitwan and in heritage sightseeing
- Cultural Heritage tours with English or required language speaking guide
- Private vehicle in tours with required Entrance fees and guide fees
- Umbrellas facilities in the rainy season
- 24 hours communications services with the office staff
- Himalayan Eco Treks and Travel – Nepal management services
- International airfare
- Personal expenses like laundry, bar bills, telephone, etc
- Travel medical insurances
- VISA fees
- Tips/ gratuities to a guide, driver, rafting etc. US $8 for each per day after 4 hours of services(
from a group)
- Main meals in the city area Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Pokhara
Arrive Kathmandu. Welcome upon arrival in the airport and transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu. Depending upon your arrival, rest or take part in the arrival briefing. Our guide will take you in the evening welcome dinner in authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural dances. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Your first day start leisurely with a drive to scenic oldest Temple of Nepal at Changunarayan. Changunarayan is situated in the hillock of Bhaktapur which is 18 km east of Kathmandu. After sightseeing around you will be taken to Nagarkot which is further 25 km drive in the hillside to enjoy the Mountain views and to experience the tranquil environment with the chilling weather. Overnight in Nagarkot.
You will be waken up for the Sunrise views in the early morning and option back to bed. Breakfast served from 7 am to 9 am. We take you long drive to further east to Borderland Resort which his 100 km from Kathmandu in a scenic drive. Borderland Resort is constructed just in the bank of Bhitekoshi River to give you maximum relaxing time in the natural environment. Relax – rest and be in the river song natural riverside. Overnight in Borderland.
After breakfast drive to Bhaktapur world heritage area to explore the medieval art and architecture of the Kathmandu valley. There are plenty of mesmerising temples and wood carving to see for whole day along with the nice and cheerful people around. Overnight in Bhaktapur.
This is the day for you to explore Kathmandu valley for whole day. You will be taken to the ancient world heritage sites of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swoyambhunath Temple. Your guide will be accompanying every moment to explain the interesting things in Kathmandu. Overnight in Kathmandu.
After breakfast we take you to Charaundi for another scenic drive. It is 70 km further west from Kathmandu where we always start our exciting white water rafting. We get around 1 pm in the Charaundi to start exciting Trishuli river rafting after the river side lunch. After lunch rafting captain explain about the exciting moment of the rafting and to how you raft comfortably and exciting. We raft 25 km in the frequent rapids and stop at the Kuringhat for the stop around 4 pm in the day where you will having greatest moment of the river rafting and camping accommodation in Nepal.
In the camp, you will be served hot tea and coffee in the morning as wake up call. Breakfast from 7 am to 9 am is available before we head to Chitwan National Park for another greatest moment of your married life in the vast semi tropical forest of Nepal. Upon arrival at the National park and in the Hotel, welcome briefing will be conducted followed by the list of jungle activities which will include of Elephant riding, Canoeing, bird watching, Nature tours, Slide show, Taru cultural dances, Elephant bathing, visit elephant breeding centre etc.
Continue Jungle safari in the morning out of above list before the breakfast or simply relax in the Jungle accommodation with the bird song.
After breakfast, we drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is the natural city which is surrounded by the Annapurna range of Mountains and rowing lakes. Upon arrival rest before we wake up early morning next day. It takes nearly 5 hours scenic drive to Pokhara.
Early in the morning drive to Sarangkot for marvelous sun rise view with the gigantic mountain ranges of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. Drive back to Pokhara. After breakfast visit Davis falls, Mahendra cave, Mountain Museum. Relax in the evening.
After breakfast in the Hotel you will be in Kathmandu after 5 hours scenic drive or you have chance to fly back to Kathmandu in 25 minutes. Enough time for your shop around Kathmandu or simply relax in the day before you join in the farewell dinner in a nicely set up restaurant in Kathmandu.
Departure transfer to Kathmandu International airport.