The Bhutan Tour Cost Includes:
- All the International Arrival and Departure Transfers
- Pre and Post Tour 4 Star Hotel Accommodations in Kathmandu
- Three Star and Equivalent Hotel Accommodations in Bhutan
- All meals included during the Bhutan trip.
- Flight To/ from the Paro and the Airport Taxes
- Half Day Guided World Heritage Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Entrance Fees and Transportation
- Camping Accomodation, food, English speaking guide, camping crews, transportation etc.
- Authentic Nepali Welcome Dinner
- All the Tour, Trekking and Monastery, Palace, Travel Permits and Entrance Fess in Bhutan
- Expert English Speaking Guide in Bhutan and in Nepal.
- Field Staff Insurances
- Down Jackets, sleeping bag, duffel bag, facilities on loan
- Quick Rescue supporting services in case of Emergencies
- Communication services in case of Emergency
- Bhutan VISA fees and processing arrangement in Nepal
- Applicable government Taxes
- Himalayan Eco Trek Team Management
- Bhutan Agent Management Services
The Bhutan Tour Cost Excludes:
- All the personal expenses like Alcoholic beverages, Bottled drinks etc.
- Medical and Travel Insurances
- International Airfare and taxes to / from Nepal
- Nepal Visa Fees
- Photography permits inside the Monasteries in Bhutan
- Gratuities / Tips
- Emergency Helicopter Rescue charges
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
Today is your arrival day we welcome you upon your arrival at Kathmandu’sTribhuvan International Airport. Transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu. Arrival city briefing follows after Hotel check in concerning the necessary formalities on your tour and trek program. Depending upon your arrival time you may spend free time visiting nearby historic/Countryside areas or resting. In the evening traditional Nepali Welcome dinner in an authentic Nepali Restaurant with the cultural dances that represents different ethnic groups of Nepal. Overnight Hotel in Kathmandu.
Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu World Heritage sights where your guide will accompany you on a tour of UNESCO enlisted Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Kapan Monastery and the unique fusion shrines of Newari architectural Hinduism and Buddhism reflecting ancient golden era of the glories. There is time to explore the city’s many places of interest with your guide or in your own or take a rest. Our Trek Leader/Guide meets you in the afternoon for the trek briefing while we finalize your VISA. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Arrival at Paro airport by Royal Bhutan’s Druk Airlines and a short drive to hotel in Paro. In the evening an orientation will be presented by our local escort /Tour Leader with a short documentary film on Bhutan. Overnight in Paro.
Morning drive to Drukgyel Dzong, (18 Kms. Away from the hotel). On the way back visit a typical Bhutanese farmhouse and a sightseeing trip to Paro Bazar. After lunch drive to Ta Dzong which houses the National Museum followed by a short walk to paro Rimpung Dzong. Overnightin Paro.
A short drive to Satsam Chorten From there a 2 hour horse ride to Takstang till the view points of the monastery. Light refreshment and lunch will be served at the Cafetera, sollowed by a short walk to Satsam Chorten and a 2 hour drive to Thimpu. Overnight Hotel in Thimpu.
In the morning witness mask and folk dances performed by the Royal Academy of Arts and visit the Memorial Chorten and National Library. After lunch, a visit to the Handicrafts Emporium and sightseeing trip to Thimpu town. In the evening, a visit to Tashichho Dzong. Overnight in Thimpu.
A two-hour morning drive to Punakha across the Dochula Pass (Alt. 3100 m.). On the way back, light refreshments will be served at Dochula Cafe. After lunch a visit to Punakha Dzong and Punakha high School. Overnight in Punakha.
Drive to Thimpu. After lunch in Thimpu, drive to Paro.
Evening visit Paro Bazaar. Overnight in Paro.
Open for Optional Tours. Lunch / dinner & Overnight in Paro.
Depart Paro to Kathmandu.Meet our representative and enjoy the sightseeing in Patan world Heritage sites. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Our Tour officer meets you in Hotel for the Departure Transfer to Kathmandu’sInternational Airport. We will be always welcoming you back to Nepal for various other stunning Trekkings or looking forward to serving you in our other country travel arrangements.