Nepal Panorama Tour explores the culturally rich Kathmandu valley which is known for its temples, art and architecture. The valley includes Kathmandu Durbar square, Patan Durbar Square, and Bhaktapur Durbar square which pleasantly present the centuries old buildings, palaces and temples. The Durbar Square in Kathmandu Valley displays the rich art , architecture and culture of Nepal. The Valley also holds other temples like pashupatinath temple, Swayambhunath temple, Boudhanath etc, which holds strong cultural and historical significance. We will also take an exciting one hour Everest flight to have an eyeful view of the Himalayas and Mount Everest. After an exciting sightseeing in Kathmandu valley, we go for the thrilling white water rafting in Trishuli river where we have a camping night.Our crews serves you candle light dinner in the bank of the river.Next day after breakfast in the river bank we drive to a beautiful city of Pokhara. Pokhara is known for it's natural beauty, serene lakes and magnificent mountain views.
The highlights of the Nepal Panorama Tour are the major UNESCO World Heritage sites seeing of Kathmandu valley including the cultural sightseeing of Patan or Lalitpur and Bhaktapur. Thrilling white water rafting for a day with river bank camping accommodation before we tour around the naturally beautiful Pokhara valley.
Trip Package includes:
- International and domestic airport Arrival/departure transfers by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in the Nepali authentic restaurant with cultural dances.
- 6 nights Deluxe 3* plus Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and in Pokhara. We use Hotel Tibet or Ambassador in Kathmandu and Lakeside retreat hotel in Pokhara in BB plan
- An hour super wonderful Everest mountain flight and transfers
- Flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu and transfers.
- A day private Trishuli river rafting with a guide, boat, rafting equipments, foods and riverside camping accommodations
- Private transportation to rafting put in point, to Pokhara, around multiple Pokhara sightseeing, transfer to Airport.
- Expert Guide and required entrance fees in Pokhara sightseeing
- 2 days World Heritage sightseeing in Kathmandu. It includes Monkey Temple, Living Goddess Kumari temple, Kathmandu durbar, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Bhaktapur sightseeing. It includes very experienced guide, private car or van, multiple entrance fess etc.
- Umbrellas facilities in the rainy season
- 24 hours communications services with the office staff in case in any inquires or in emergencies.
- Applicable government taxes and VAT
- Himalayan Eco Treks and Travel – Nepal management services
Trip Package excludes:
- International airfare
- Personal expenses like laundry, bar bills, telephone, etc
- Travel medical insurances
- VISA fees (USD 25 and 40 for 15 and 30 days multiple visa options)
- Tips/ gratuities to a guide, driver, rafting etc. US $8 for each per day after 4 hours of services
- Main meals in the city area Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and in Pokhara.
Arrival Kathmandu, upon arrival, meet, assist and transfer to the hotel. Tour briefing. Welcome Dinner at the authentic Nepali restaurant with the cultural dances. Overnight in Hotel
AM : Sightseeing of Kathmandu Durbar Square. It includes the Durbar square with the temple of living Goddess and the royal palace. You will also visit Kasthamandap temple built of a single tree from which the name of Kathmandu city derives. Then, the Swoyambhunath Stupa (the oldest stupa situated on a hillock which offers a breath taking view of the Kathmandu city. World Heritage Hillock Swoyambhunath Stupa is also known as Monkey Temple).
PM : Sightseeing of Pashupatinath temple (It is the most sacred of the Hindu temple in Nepal dedicated to the Lord Shiva. Pashupatinath draws thousands of Pilgrimage every year and devotees from Nepal and India). The next is Boudhanath Stupa. (The World’s largest stupa, It is a sight of great pilgrim to the Buddhists)
In the morning transfer to Kathmandu domestic airport for Everest Mountain Flight. This is an astounding one hour’s flight close to the panorama of mountains. So it’s exciting flight for every age to see all those thousands of peak together from the few nautical miles!!!
After the stunning mountain flight we take you to Bhaktapur for the another interesting tours of Bhaktapur heritage and cultural encounters. Bhaktapur is also known as Bhadgaun.
Golden gate, 55 window palace, Art Gallery, 5 storied temple, Dattatraya square and the mystic cultural encounters etc are the interesting to enjoy)
We drive to Charaundi located nearly 80 km west of Kathmandu where we get lunch, briefed about thrilling rafting in Trishuli river, get geared with rafting jacket, helmet, paddle and start rafting for 4 hours to Kuringhat. In this rafting we encounter very exciting rapids to go through such as ladies delights, twins rock, s-band, upset, etc Overnight in the river bank camping with full board meals prepared by our private crews.
After breakfast in the refreshing river side, we drive to Pokhara. It is nearly 4 hours drive from the rafting end point. Pokhara is tranquil natural city with the mountain views, lake and sides with the many scenic hillsides. Afternoon lakeside walking and boating in the lake Phewa.
Full day sightseeing in Pokhara. Pokhara is surrounded by beautiful snow-capped mountains, with a magnificent lake of crystal-clear pure Himalayan water. David fall, Mahendra Cave, International Mountain Museum, Lakes etc. Sarangkot, Peace Pagoda are the great views points for the sunrise and mountain views we take you in this trip.
Fly back to Kathmandu, half Day Sightseeing at Patan Durbar square (It is a city of Buddhist monuments, Hindu temples and fine wood carvings. Lalitpur is the name of this city which means ‘the city of beauty’. Krishna Mandir, Bhimsen temple, Hiranya Varna Mahabhihar, Jagat Narayan Temple are more attraction of this square.)
PM Farewell dinner.
Our Tour officer meets you in Hotel for the Departure Transfer to Kathmandu’s International Airport. We always anticipate welcoming you back to Nepal for various other stunning Trekking with our best service in Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet.